Estes Equipment Company was founded in 1954 by Mr. Thomas Earl Estes in Chattanooga, Tennessee, as Estes Pump Service. At that time the company was a service organization for major oil companies and small jobbers in the area.
In 1959, the company expanded into sales and installation by representing Dresser Wayne and several other petroleum equipment manufacturers. The company was incorporated as Estes Equipment Company, Inc. and continued to grow in all phases of its operations.
Until 1984, Mr. Thomas Earl Estes was the major stockholder. At the age of sixty-two he retired and sold the company to Gary Estes and Dan Durham.
Today, Estes Equipment Company consists of two locations Chattanooga and Birmingham. Learn more about our company